- Manages the University’s cash and investments.
- Primary liaison to financial institutions.
- Accruing and allocating interest earnings.
- Reviewing and researching University federal and state tax issues and preparation and filing of Forms 990T and CRS-1 and other miscellaneous tax froms.
- Letter of credit drawdowns, insurance allocations, and county tax collection files.
- Prepare and file State and Federal tax forms for NMSU Research Park Corporation and NMSU Technology Transfer Corporation.
- Prepare vehicle fringe benefit valuation calculation.
- Unclaimed Property
Location – Hadley Hall Room 18
MSC CAR, Box 30001
Las Cruces, NM 88003
Fax Number 575-646-1985
Hours of Operation 8:00am -12:00am; 1:00pm -5:00pm